No matter if your files were deleted, reformatted, lost, etc. Photo Recovery will find and fully restore all your precious image, video and audio files from many storage devices. Recover files from your digital camera, memory card, USB drive, hard drive and other storage devices with a few clicks. Photo Recovery is a fully-loaded yet easy-to-use digital photo recovery and media recovery system perfect for the newbie and professional alike.
Recover All Photos, Video and Music
• Recover not only images, but also video and audio files.
• Recover photos from Mac and storage media such as USB drive, flash card, digital camera, hard drive, iPod, etc. Most photo recovery software Mac currently on the market can restore photos from media storage only.
• 2 special designed Mac photo recovery modes- Deleted Recovery and Deep Recovery have enhanced the recovery experience on Mac.
• Most data loss scenarios are covered Recover photos lost because of intentional or accidental deletion, improper device usage, formatting, virus infection, software crash, and other reasons.
Preview, You Decide to Recover or Not
• Preview of images and camera RAW files before recovery lets you evaluate recovery quality in advance.
• Provide real-time and direct scan results by displaying the recoverable photos during the scan process to let you stop the scan once the target photos are found.
Recover All Original Names, Info
• Recover deleted photos from Mac with original file names, shooting dates, and storage paths.
• Precisely search your recovery results for the specific file names you need.
All Data Loss Situation Supported
• Accident deleted
• Formatted device
• inaccessibility or raw
• Virus damage
• Unexpected power off
• Factory reset without backup
• Improper partition or partition error
• Reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash
What's New in Version 3.4:
1. Supported Mac OS X Capitan (10.11);
2. Newly supported languages;
3. Fixed minor bugs in the last version.
• Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
• CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
• RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
• Hard Disk Space: 00 MB and above free space