The easiest way to Upgrade to Windows 8! Although Microsoft supports partial upgrades from Windows XP and Windows Vista to Windows 8, huge limitations remain if you are looking to keep selected applications, settings, and data from an old Windows machine. Microsoft’s only fully supported upgrade paths allowing you to keep everything, including installed applications, are limited to only a few upgrade scenarios from Windows 7 to Windows 8. Are you prepared to leave a large amount your selected applications, settings, and data on your old XP and Vista machine?
Enter PCmover Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant. The only program that supports ALL upgrade paths from XP, Vista or Windows 7 to Windows 8 AND allows you to keep everything, even select the applications, user accounts, settings, files, and other items to upgrade!
Step 1: Upgrade & Install
Upgrade your computer to Windows 8 and install PCmover Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant.
Step 2: Transfer
Click through the easy-to-use wizard to select the applications, files and users you are keeping.
Step 3: Done!
Your computer has the same personality and functionality it did before the upgrade. No need to reinstall programs because PCmover did it for you.
What You Should Know
- Some programs on your old computer may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM), such as music files and programs that require keys or serial numbers with a hardware fingerprint, may require deactivation on the old PC and reactivation on the new PC.
- Some programs with unique copy protection may need to be deactivated on the old PC then reactivated with their original key or serial number on the new PC.
- If you are unable to deactivate applications on the old PC, please contact the software manufacturer for each respective application to have the license reactivated.
- Users are responsible to follow user license agreements with each application that is moved.
- You should remove trial software on the new computer if a full version exists on your old PC.
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware programs will not be moved to your new PC.
- Specific hardware drivers will not be moved to your new PC.
- PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. For example, we do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 7 to a PC running Windows XP, as doing so may render your system unstable.
- Make sure to apply all appropriate Windows Updates (including .NET) to your new PC before performing a migration with PCmover.
- Please note that PCmover Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant serial numbers are unique to PCmover Windows 8 Upgrade
Download from Uploaded
Download from RapidGator
Download from TurboBit