Backup4all Professional is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals. With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), SFTP, backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives). Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish.
You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup using the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
With Backup4all Professional you can back-up open or locked files, such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
This backup application has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 4GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. It comes with its own built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning support so you can easily backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD. Just set the destination to DVD, CD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD and execute the backup job. However, if you prefer, you can use the UDF format.
Backup4all Professional features:
• Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
• Backup to DVD and CD. You do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD, because Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
• Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip compatible utility. You can also secure the backed up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
• Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose from: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, extra actions to perform before and/or after execution, command line […]
• Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Windows Vista. For example you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
• FTP Backup Software. You can now backup your files to remote locations using FTP connection (with SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support).
Backup4all is compatible with Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bits).
Changes in Backup4all Professional 5.0 Build 325
New: Online backup to Microsoft Azure
New: Online backup to Amazon S3
New: True incrementals (bit-level/block level backups)
New: Smart backup type
New: Added Repair as a new backup action
New: Obfuscate file/folders names in zip
New: Windows Explorer contextual pop-up menu
New: Group backup configurations using tags
New: Password storage management
New: Notification messages
New: Suspend/resume the entire application
New: Compress the catalog on destination
New: Use NTFS change journal to scan for modified files
New: Allow processes to use up to 4GB of memory
New: View Statistics log
New: Copy scheduled tasks
New: Save scheduler files in bkc
New: Run missed schedules
New: Scheduler view
New: Schedule a restore/repair operation
New: Use command line as default when scheduling
New: Restore using command line
New: Access Backup4all according to system privileges
New: Test & repair jobs and tags
New: Display progress for the current backup job
New: Navigation pane
New: Quick access toolbar
New: History view
New: Show job details in card/list mode (with filters and groups)
New: Change the backup groups order
Update: Redesigned interface (ribbon style)
Update: Redesigned Plugin Manager (with automatic plugin load and customization)
Update: Windows 8.1 full compatibility
Download From RapidGator
Download From LetitBit
Download From FileForEver